Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] SOPA Blackout Vote

On 18 January 2012 12:01, Mischa Tuffield <mischa@mmt.me.uk> wrote:
> How exciting ...

Thanks everyone for voting.

We received 100 votes in under a day.

+82 yes
+11 No
+7 No Opinion

Some notes for those interested:

The app used for voting used 100% (semantic) web standards and was a
pure html/js application, talking to a turtle file store.

Authentication to a URI worked with votes in from
yahoo/gmail/facebook/WebID and straight dns:

JSON-LD was used to store the votes on the client side using the revyu
review vocabulary.

The back end used content negotiation and CORS enabled HTTP POST to append

The payswarm js libraries were used to convert json-ld turtle.

Thanks for helping showcase semantic web technologies in a useful way :)