dir.w3.org [was Re: Additional usages for Semanticweb.org]

Hi Yuri,

See the second paragraph on the dir.w3.org homepage:

"At this time a username & password is required to enter your details.
Please email support at 3roundstones dot com with subject "Directory".
Thanks."

And then expect a reply from Bernadette Hyland - she's usually quick off
the mark with these :-)

HTH

Phil.

--