Re: [ANN] Release of Apache Jena 2.7.0

[…]

 > The general problem for published (semantic web) data remains though
 > - change happens; domain names aren't always controlled by the data
 > publisher at the time of publication nor later.

 That's why I'd prefer the use of URN's, instead of the currently
 prevalent URL's.  The tag: and urn:uuid: are particularly easy
 to mint.  The latter, although arguably more obscure, are my
 personal preference, at least for those tiny (and mostly
 unpublished) projects I've been working on for some time now.

--
FSF associate member #7257