Re: Tools to produce HTML documentation of RDFS / OWL ontologies

2012/2/27 Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>:
> Obviously I totally agree with Bob on recommend Parrot. Please, take a
> look on what this tool can generate [1] without any effort.

You applied it to our ontology :-)
That certainly _is_ no effort.
If my group needs to tweak this output, what is the best way to do that?
We'll need it to be in a format worthy of insertion into a W3C Recommendation.

> For those who require a custom template, we're working to push my
> version [2] plus the latest improvements developed in the context on
> the WebID XG [3] to the version of specgen available at github [4], as
> an effort to achieve an unified development.

Thanks for the pointers. These are coming up enough times that I'm
seeing better how they are connected.

Regards,
Tim

>>> http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/