From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: ANN: Spanish National Library Linked Data and MARiMbA, a
tool for librarians
To: Daniel Vila <dvila@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>

Daniel

Basically, to post an item to a 'newswire' I need to find 'a story to
tell'.  See some of the guide questions below (but not limited to). if
you send me some interesting inputs, I ll edit a story and post it.

-----
via the standard university library  interface, and the open web (I guess)....

the user can now ..... (do what?)

the new system allows the user to...

(benefits?) find information faster? more complete information retrieval?
easier to access information? more meaningful results?what else?

example?
something that the reader can try themselves online?

a few technical notes on wht technology, system platform, architecture
were used to achieve the result

additional notes on funding/management of the project

>>> [2] http://datos.bne.es/sparql
>>> [3] http://thedatahub.org/dataset/datos-bne-es