Re: [http-range14] Definition of the Dereferencing URI

Hi
the thing is not clear for me is that dereferencing a uri is not an act
coming from the agent which is calling "this" uri but by the uri owner
himself. So dereferencing is not the act of retrieving a uri but the act
of providing a uri in a way to make it correspond to the header s
definition of the agent...

Ghalem

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI