Re: [CFP] 1st CfP: OWL Reasoner Evaluation Workshop (ORE 2012)

Dear Ignazio,

Thanks very much for your interest and suggestion.

The amount of memory needed for the tasks would be indeed a very important
measure value, however for the objectives of the workshop we would like to
be less strict in the requirements and measure requests.
In any case, developers will have the freedom of providing more information
about their tool performance if they consider it relevant.

Best regards,
Ernesto.