Re: Proposed conventions: System Triplestore, turtle Command, Text Embedded Turtle

On 3 February 2012 16:58, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:

The -x option for embedding
> Turtle in text sounds very much like Perl's -x option (intentionally?),
> which allows a Perl program to be embedded in other text such as an
> email message.

Cool! It wasn't intentional, I don't know Perl (much too scary).

> One plea: please make the start and end markers different, rather than
> having a single modal marker such "#!".

Ok, barring any other major conflicts I'll go with Steve's :
/* */

Thanks for the info on modal controls, good stuff.

Cheers,
Danny.
--
http://dannyayers.com