Re: World Congress on Internet Security (WorldCIS-2012): Call for Papers!

Paul,
I have now had 9 notifications of this conference on this list alone (so this is not a cross-posting issue).
An particularly bad is getting 4 identical messages in the last 24 hours.
Which is the same pattern as 10-11 January.
This is an abuse of the list - please ensure that this does not happen in future.
Thanks
Hugh.

--
Hugh Glaser,