Re: Well Behaved RDF - Taming Blank Nodes, etc.

Promoting well-formed lists would be good.

On the datatypes, how about encouraging use of the canonical form of the
literal as a step towards value-based, rather than datatype based, data:

"1"^^xsd:integer not "+0001"^^xsd:integer

and maybe ideally only xsd:integer and xsd:decimal, not the other
derived types.

The restriction of "no labels" is not just about "no cycles" - it's
things that are not tree-like:

:x1 :p _:a .
:x2 :q _:a .

 Andy