Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Denny,

fwiw, the approach you take is very similar to what the Provenance Working group took in the upcoming Prov vocabulary. Look, for example, in

http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-primer/

and for 'qualifiedXXXX'. Essentially, if there is a property 'p' then the 'qualifiedP' is another property whose range is an object of a specific type that has the other information. Same as our s:Population.

As an aside, the good thing is that it may make it easier to use the provenance vocabulary in your setup if you want to:-)

Cheers

Ivan

On Aug 6, 2012, at 12:03 , Denny Vrandečić wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have created the first draft of the Wikidata export in RDF.
>
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Development/RDF>
>
> I am inviting the Semantic Web and Linked Data community to a
> discussion about it.
>
> Cheers,
> Denny
>

> --
> Project director Wikidata
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
> Tel. +49-30-219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das
> Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153