Re: Facebook Linked Data

On 9/26/11 11:37 AM, Alvaro Graves wrote:

>     We don't have to bring httpRange-14 and its timeless imbroglio
>     into every conversation re. Linked Data :-)
>

> True :) the only important thing is to make clear that facebook URIs
> for documents are different from URIs for people.

I prefer to speak about (with computer science continnum benefits in
mind re. terminology):
1. Data Object Identifier (Name)
2. Data Object Representation via directed graphs
3. Data Object Access Address.

Indirection (via de-reference and address-of operators) re. data access
by reference pattern is old, thus there's a large receptive audience at
one's disposal when using said terminology.

It costs about 12+ years to fix the broken terminology pot :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen