Re: [foaf-protocols] How to make an idea popular

I didn't follow the links yet. But I'm sure Kingsley means popular such as to gain traction and wide spread use. This does seem inevitable. It is just that it has been a bit slow.
Am I right that algorithmic based social networks intervened in what might have been a more straight forward uptake?
I think we need to be clearer about the differences between machine curation on the basis of algorithms run on huge data sets and machine curation on the basis of type categories.
We need to know the both the means and intentional ends of both approaches.
Br

Adam

Sent from my iPhone