Re: New semantic web related project - Finndesign Liitin

Hi Jukka,

first I would like to welcome you on the SWIG list. I'm happy to see
someone with a strong UI modelling background here.

Generally, your project sounds very interesting and visionary (I guess
such a system/application is the dream of nearly everyone here at this
list; I especially see parallels to the general vision of the WWW (as
outlined by timbl) and REST architectural style (as outlined by R.T.
Fielding) - is it/could it be another Web?). I especially like the
following sentence:

"Even though the implementation of Liitin is quite complex, the user or
even an automated process, never needs to deal with the complexity."

Which is a key argument - the user doesn't and shouldn't matter about
the technology utilized in the background.

I guess, that many readers of this list are interested in the concrete
Semantic Web technologies you've utilised/will utilize via realizing
your project. Furthermore, is it possible to check out this piece of
software somewhere and somehow?

Cheers,

Bo