Re: Basic provenance info for an ontology?

Hello,

During the implementation of Parrot (RIF and RDF Ontologies
documentation Tool) [1], we were researching about the nowadays use of
metadata to give information about an ontology.

After that process, a list of most used properties was created and
that properties are supported by Parrot. You can find the list in [2].

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Carlos Tejo

[1] http://parrot-project.sourceforge.net