Re: Basic provenance info for an ontology?

From: Carlos Tejo <carlos.tejo@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:22:22 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org, peter.krantz@gmail.com
Hello,

During the implementation of Parrot (RIF and RDF Ontologies
documentation Tool) [1], we were researching about the nowadays use of
metadata to give information about an ontology.

After that process, a list of most used properties was created and
that properties are supported by Parrot. You can find the list in [2].

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Carlos Tejo

[1] http://parrot-project.sourceforge.net