Semantic Indexing

From: Sebastian Samaruga <cognescent@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:16:23 -0300
To: Semantic web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Pragmatic web <pragmaticweb@lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>, rules-dev@lists.jboss.org, topicmapmail@infoloom.com
Hi,

Apologise for cross-postings.

Are there somebody trying to index/search using "semantics" (as a protocol)?

The vision I'm trying to figure out is to use semantics as a protocol facade for
browsing an index and a repository "smartly". It's nothing but relegating the
features of a linked graph only as a "resource map" of where the data
is currently
held and linked and which should "understand semantic/intelligent links"

The idea is drafted here:
http://cognescent.googlecode.com/files/Index.pdf

I hope there is some (open) work done in this way. Would be nice to
know if there
is a working example or if the idea is worth the effort implementing it.

Best,
Sebastián.