Re: Equality of RDF bags

Heiko,

rdf:li is an *XML* element defined by the RDF/XML serialisation syntax.
It is NOT a term defined by the RDF vocabulary. In RDF, it does not mean
anything in particular. rdf:_1, rdf:_2, etc don't mean much either but
at least they are known to be ContainerMembershipProperties.

If you do not write RDF/XML documents, *never* use rdf:li.

So, Graph 1 is completely different from Graph 2a and Graph 2b.
Graph 2a and Graph 2b are not equivalent either in terms of formal
semantics, but at least they have a certain level of "informal
equivalence" in the sense that they "intend" to describe the same set.

AZ