ANN: RedStore version 0.5.4 released

From: Nicholas J Humfrey <njh@aelius.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:38:20 +0100
To: "Linking Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org, public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Hello,

Yesterday I released RedStore version 0.5.4 - a lightweight RDF
triplestore powered by the Redland library. The last release was in
February (0.5.2) - I seem to have failed to release version 0.5.3.

New in this version:
- Mac OS X GUI
- Changed the HTTP interface to SPARQL 1.1 RDF Dataset HTTP Protocol.
- SPARQL 1.1 Service Description (Draft) compliant

Homepage and download:
http://www.aelius.com/njh/redstore/

This version includes lots of other minor enhancements:

- Changed default storage from 'memory' to 'hashes', hash-type='memory'.
- Updated minimum dependencies: raptor2-2.0.4, rasqal-0.9.27, redland-1.0.14
- Improved content negotiation.
- Improvements to shut down - fix for BDB data loss.
- Added command-line option to load RDF document at startup.
- Fix for incorrect Content-Length headers in the text/plain responses.
- Implemented creating new graphs with generated id by POSTing to /data.
- Added content negotiation to the RedStore error pages.
- Redland error messages are now sent back to the user.
- Using raptor's nquads formatter.
- RedStore will now return non-zero exit code if there was a fatal error.

Please report bugs on GitHub:
http://github.com/njh/redstore

Thanks!

nick.