open access lost post

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:34:22 +0100
To: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
 Apols for bugging the list

Few weeks back I saw a post (pretty sure on this list) that asked a question
in relation to open access and semantic technologies, I cant remember
exactly
the name of the person who posted nor what it asked (many apologies for
being feeble) just remember that I was going to reply at some point, except
that now that  would like to reply I cannot retrieve the post from my inbox,
nor from the search interface from this list, nor from google but that could
be a glitch somewhere

if whosoever posted a q about open access and the sw on this list could ping
me offlist  I ll pick up from there

thanks  a lot

PDM