Re: Free webinar: Linked Data Management on 09 November 2011

Hi Martin,
I like the idea that it is magic.
But I don't think it is recent months. It is a few years now. And the syntax is incorrect. The second part of the sentence should read 'has appeared' to agree.
I suppose I feel that if I have to understand and use some detail of code accurately where the machine is unforgiving ....
I think this is my point really. That we end up doing so much for the machine. Less and less for one another unless we are careful.
While this example is trivial I don't think it trivial to make purposeful human usage a guiding principle. In particular in the Linked Data domain.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone