Re: rdf libraries for iphone

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
cc: "semantic-web@w3.org >> semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
On Sat, 1 Oct 2011, Henry Story wrote:
> Does anyone know of RDF libraries that can be used on the iPhone? I suppose redland can, as it is written in C. Has anyone compiled it for that platform? Are there any issues?
>
> Henry

I'm not aware of anyone having tried building it for IOS recently.

There  was an ancient ObjC wrapper that predates IOS and the GitHub
migration of redland, I could put it back online. I personally  haven't
tried it for several years.
http://librdf.org/docs/objc.html (2005)

It wouldn't be too hard to make work again or re-do if you knew ObjC.

I also discovered: https://github.com/timburks/redland (2008)

Dave