Re: relational data as a bona fide member of the SM

A comment on the side, having a Unary/Binary/Ternary view of the data can
be seen only as that, a view. Today it is possible to have a n-ary
logical storage of the data, together with the more abstract representation.
See for example [1] particular the section about virtual OBDA.

[1] http://obda.inf.unibz.it/protege-plugin/quest/quest.html