[ANN] dotNetRDF 0.4.1 Beta Released

From: Rob Vesse <rav08r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:55:38 +0100
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi All

We are pleased to announce a new release of dotNetRDF. dotNetRDF
is a free and open source (GPL/LGPL/MIT license) RDF/Semantic Web library
written in C# for .Net 3.5 and higher.

The new version is 0.4.1 Beta.
Below is a quick summary of new features, you can read more online at [1]
or see the full Change Log in the download package. Downloads are available
via our website [2] or via SourceForge [3]

Key New Features/Improvements

 	* Full SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update Support (passes the entire official
test suite as it currently stands)
 	* Significantly improved parser
subsystem
 	* Various bug fixes for 0.4.0 issues

We'd like to acknowledge
the following people whose bug reports, patches and suggestions have helped
shape this release:

 	* Graham Moore
 	* Laurent Lefort
 	* Felipe