Re: Publications about OWL (1 or 2) Full

I just tried the simple Eagle example in Topbraid Composer.  The tool
prevents me from entering Eagle both as a class and as an instance of
Species, but I can do it manually in a text file, upload it and the SPARQL
works as intended.

However, is it pure SPARQL, no OWL inferencing. So this happens
independently of any OWL 2 DL entailment regime.

I'll have to go poke arodn a bit more to see what if anything the OWL 2 DL
entailment regime buys me in this context.

Thanks again,
Michael