Re: Web Semantic Intro for Business People

Hi Karl,

There was a book chapter edited by Dave Wood called "Linking Enterprise Data" published last year, which might be a good place to point people.

http://3roundstones.com/led_book/led-contents.html

The target audience was said to be CTOs and CIOs.

Mischa