Web Semantic Intro for Business People

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:21:23 -0400
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a bit less time to follow the last news about Semantic Web these days, but I have been asked to give an overview of Semantic Web to a business crowd. I have always pleasure to help people get a rough understanding of the values around Semantic Web.

What are the last slides and/or talks (video) about [Semantic Web|Linked Data] 101?
(in the last 3 months)

Thanks. :)

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/