Semantic Web Developers needed

From: Margaret Warren <mm@zeroexp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:35:29 -0400
To: "'Semantic Web'" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "'Linked Data community'" <public-lod@w3.org>
Semantic Web Developers needed

We are looking to hire one or more developers to work on a set of software
tools for describing images using RDFa. We have a beta version near an early
release and need developers to add to our team.

We are looking for the following skills: Java, GWT, JSP, MySQL, Tomcat,
Subversion as well as the usual Web skills (Javascript, HTML, CSS, etc. )
Knowledge and experience with RDF, linked data and semantic web technologies
generally is highly desirable.

We are able to take work on a contract basis or a full-time position,
depending on experience.

We are Margaret Warren and Pat Hayes, working in the eastern Gulf coast- NW
FLorida area (New Orleans, Mobile, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Atlanta).
Ideally a candidate would live near enough for regular contact, but remote
connection is a possibility.

Send resume and letters to mm@carmapro.com, with 'developer' in the subject
line.