Re: Schema.org

* Juan Sequeda wrote:
>I'm surprised nobody has started the discussion on the gran announcement of
>Google, Yahoo and Bing on schema.org

A friend of mine claimed to have had a look at the site and told me a
joke about it. He said that the Terms of Service for the site say, by
using the site you agree to be bound to terms the maintainers of it
may come up with in the future, and that, if you want to use their
schemas on your site in a fully conforming manner, and only then, and
the maintainers may change what that means at any time without notice,
you may be able to receive a license under terms that are not disclosed
to do so, if a license might be necessary, which is also undisclosed.
Now my friend does not read english very well, and certainly can't read
english legalese, so I laughed about that a lot, as he could not have
been serious about it.