  From: Juan Sequeda
  To: Semantic Web
  Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 4:14 PM
  Subject: Schema.org

  Hi all,

  I'm surprised nobody has started the discussion on the gran announcement of Google, Yahoo and Bing on schema.org

  What do you all think? Is this a step forward or a step backwards?
  Thanks, Juan, for the reference

  Is this "the best news I have heard in years regarding the structured Web, RDF, and the semantic Web" [1] or not?

  Looking forward to this discussion!

  [1] http://www.mkbergman.com/962/structured-web-gets-massive-boost/

  Juan Sequeda
  +1-575-SEQ-UEDA