Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

Chris,

i am not interested in specific content of the diagram, but rather i
am interested in understanding what its value of it which depends on
the method you're going to follow in the update. You're answeing this
saying basically there wont be a check for old dead datasets.

I admit never having looked at this closely but i think i cant be the
only one thinking its a bit of a joke if we're telling people to
publish data in a way.. that doesnt even have a way to know if data is
thre or not?

please notice that i am trying to be constructive by suggesting the
diagram is made to mean something that one can rely on e.g. "let me go
see the latest diagram so that i can.." . a suggestion in this sense
could be to require that linked data in ckan publishes  URIs with
sample data are given, that sites are exposing either dumps or a
sitemap (so that they can be collected) etc.
cheers
Gio

 and uselessness of the initiative, of the diagram of ckan and more.

>>> http://ckan.net ) to help us extend the list of ~300 candidates to the