Re: Semantic Programming PHP - Application

From: Sebastian Tramp <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:01:28 +0100
To: Memov Mem <mem-memov@yandex.ru>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 06:12:54PM +0300, Memov Mem wrote:

> I've created a prototype of a semantic system that can be used to
> create web sites.
>
> It is written on PHP, which is quite popular as a server side
> scripting language.
>
> Semantic structure has two levels, it contains data as well as pieces
> of source code.

Hi,

please have a look at the site-generation extension [1] of OntoWiki [2]
too.

The rapidly emerging Linked Data Web enables machine-interpretable data
to be published and interlinked on the Web. However, offering the same
content in a machine-processable way and -- at the same time -- as a
traditional website for consumption by human readers is not a trivial
task. The EU-funded research project ``LOD2 -- Creating Knowledge out
of Interlinked Data' proposes using the so-deemed *LOD2 stack* for
this very purpose. To implement the project's website [3] we applied
preliminary components of the stack. In particular we used our OntoWiki
as a semantic content-management backend to drive an ontology-backed
website whose pages represent ontology concepts, individuals or lists
thereof.

best regards

S.Tramp

  1. http://code.google.com/p/ontowiki/source/browse/extensions2/site
  2. http://ontowiki.net
  3. http://lod2.eu
--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name  Tel. (Fax): +49 341 97 323-66 (-29)