RE: Semantic Programming PHP - Application

Alexander-

Do you know if this would integrate with a Magento eCommerce website?  (It's
written in PHP.)

We don't want to re-invent the wheel if we don't have to, but we're looking
to implement a full RDF semantic system.  Alternatively, we'll just use RDFa
tagging on some of the product-level pages.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Jeff Finkelstein
Customer Paradigm