Re: Specific media types for rdf vocabularies

Hi Peter,

The content type type is orthogonal to the content. If you're shipping
RDF/XML then application/rdf+xml is the correct content type. By
analogy, HTML is served with a content type of text/html whether the
page is about chalk or cheese. The representation is what's important
so, IMO, the answer to your question is a clear 'yes, the generic media
type is appropriate.'

Phil.

--

Phil Archer