Re: Datasets on UK transport ?

I've recently put together some Linked Data on tube stations and tube lines,
based on Transport for London data listed on data.london.gov.uk (
http://data.london.gov.uk/taxonomy/organisations/tfl)  See
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/termsandconditions/11402.aspx for terms and
conditions.

Mainly it's just location information, but it does include which station is
on which line, as well as the station and line codes you need to query the
Transport for London APIs, including the TrackerNet live train time data.
Example station:
http://publishmydata.com/id/transport/uk/transport-for-london/station/bank
Example line:
http://publishmydata.com/id/transport/uk/transport-for-london/line/northern

Full list of stations - use this query at http://publishmydata.com/sparql

select * where {?s a <
http://publishmydata.com/def/transport/tube#TubeStation>}

I haven't yet created dataset metadata for this or added it to the list of
datasets on the site, but will do that soon.

Cheers

Bill