RE: Use cases wanted for media coverage

Hello Markus,

We recently did quite a lot of publicity for SESAME project (semantics for energy efficiency in smart homes, http://sesame.ftw.at) and appeared in newspapers (printed and digital) in Austria and Serbia:

“Schwimm mit dem Strom, altes Haus!”, “Der Standard” Austrian newspaper, 28 September 2010, http://derstandard.at/1285199516664/Energiesparen-Schwimm-mit-dem-Strom-altes-Haus

“Energiedaten bleiben beim Kunden” ORF, Austria, 9 October 2010, http://news.orf.at/stories/2018613/2018394/

„Smart Metering: die totale Stromverbrauchskontrolle.“ Medianet, 3 December 2010, http://www.medianet.at/technology/article/smart-metering-die-totale-stromverbrauchskontrolle/

Serbian national TV (eTV), Serbia, December 2009. Video URI: http://www.live-e.tv/video-prilog/etv-30-12-2009/predstavljen-sesame-projekat.

Personalmag (Serbia):
http://www.personalmag.rs/it/it-events/nagrada-za-najbolji-kompanijski-nastup-na-infofestu-2010/

This has been encouraged by our Austrian national funding agency, and maybe an example for your journalist folks too.

Cheers,
Anna

Dr. Anna Fensel | Senior Researcher
fon +43/1/5052830 -45 | fax -99 | web http://userver.ftw.at/~zhdanova | fensel@ftw.at

FTW Forschungszentrum Telekommunikation Wien GmbH
Donau-City-Straße 1/3 | A-1220 Vienna | Austria | www.ftw.at

Semantic Technology Institute (STI) Innsbruck, University of Innsbruck
Technikerstraße 21a | A-6020 Innsbruck | Austria | www.sti-innsbruck.at