Re: Ontologies for real estate?

From: AzamatAbdoullaev <abdoul@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 21:45:40 +0200
To: "Brandon Schwartz" <brandon@boomajoom.com>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>
As a general introduction, see B. Smith's "The Metaphysics of Real Estate", http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/articles/lz2.pdf.
We developed a formal ontology/semantics of real estate, but as proprietary.
At the practical level of smart sustainable city, visit  http://neapolis.com.
Besides, "to whom may concern", the "smart/intelligent city" grad courses module in the real estate ontology, certificates or diploma, is planned to start in the brand new innovative university, http://www.nup.ac.cy/

Azamat Abdoullaev