Re: Question: Is/was there an ASWC 2011?

Thanks for this Paola.

Your interesting insights covers a very broad range of non-trivial
topics for which it would be hard to do justice here. We are currently
in the middle of generic planning on the specific direction we want to
take. We'll reflect on what you've said and begin conversations in the
medium term in regard to setting up PASWC 2012.

cheers

John