Re: Question: Is/was there an ASWC 2011?

just to follow up Paola, as Dieter says organising a conference in
Asia is very different to organising one in Europe where we have a
common funding framework for a lot of our research and we need time to
work out how best to do this in an expanded area that includes the
Pacific region.

As Dieter also says we are open to suggestions on collaboration.

cheers

John