Re: Where should SKOS data be written?

Hi.
You can simply put it in an RDF file on the web.
Or you could publish it in an html document as RDFa.
If you want it to be found, you can hope the normal search engines will find it.
You might want to submit it to a semantic web search engine such as http://sindice.com/ or http://pingthesemanticweb.com/

If you want to put it in an RDF store, then you would need to install one, or use a service such as http://www.talis.com/platform/

Good luck.
Hugh