Re: URI in a URI

Hey Hugh - glad to see that (hopefully) my mail came across right, tbh
I'm totally fed up with all the in fighting in the communities, and
between the communities around the web in general - or perhaps better
termed "posturing" (that includes me), and so I'm trying to reposition
to get rid of all my own opinions and just point out the benefits and
drawbacks of each thing (should I understand them well enough that is!),
and where possible get people who do understand the conflicts and issues
talking to come up with solutions.

There are brilliant people who all have great knowledge and
understanding about different bits of the web, data and sem web, we need
to leverage that to get the designs for each use case out there and
understood.

Heck most of what we do needs trade offs to actually work, not picking
something we feel is "the right thing" - what you said is right for your
use case, not right for every use case, and we're better to focus on the
valuable info you can bring here than on whether it applies to every
case (for example one wouldn't publish ontologies in that fashion).

Anyway, I'm rambling - hope the mail finds you well,

Nathan