Re: URI in a URI

Hi,

If you think in terms of URIs, you are denoting a value with an identifier
which is:

> http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/services#Temperature

not, just "Temperature".

I would think along the lines:
> http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/services/Temperature

returns an RDF fragment which states:
<http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/>
<http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/2.1/propTemperature> value

Or for some reason you need just one value as return ?

ciao,
Andrea

Il giorno 04/feb/2011, alle ore 13.21, Vincent Huang A ha scritto:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Thanks for your reply. What I want to do is to give an identity to a
service. I could use
> http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/services#Temperature
> but, I want to use a well-defined name for the service.
> http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/2.1/propTemperature is used as a well-defined
name instead of the word “Temperature”.

> I can have a sensor RDF with the property inside, then I will not be able
to have a URI for the service.

> Regards,
>
> Vincent

Behalf Of Andrea Splendiani

http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/services#http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/2.1/propTemperature

> Thanks,
>
> Vincent

Andrea Splendiani
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist
Centre for Mathematical and Computational Biology
+44(0)1582 763133 ext 2004
andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk