Re: Turtle/UML

I have a big interest in human-friendly, flexible RDF and general graph data formats for various purposes.  Plus compact
representation of attributes, command line equivalents, etc.

Who else is into this kind of thing?  What are you using or wanting to use it for?

Stephen

--
Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net stephendwilliams@gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in V:650-450-UNIX (8649) V:866.SDW.UNIX
V:703.371.9362 F:703.995.0407 AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams Yahoo:sdwlignet Resume: http://sdw.st/gres Personal: http://sdw.st