Re: Turtle/UML

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:46:37 +0000
To: Stephen Williams <sdw@lig.net>
Cc: Deepak Nadig <deepak.nadig@gmail.com>, semantic-web@w3.org
You got me thinking about what function turtle>uml would serve

I can think of the opposite requirement, one first models a 'case' using
some generic/abstract modelling language/notation (say UML) then convert
the diagram to syntax (say Turtle) (provided I understand what turtle is).
(going from an abstract notation to a less abstract one)

Pls Help me to work out when would one first write the syntax
then abstract the generalize model from it, other than for
verification/validation purposes?

Cheerz

PDM