Re: Turtle/UML

You got me thinking about what function turtle>uml would serve

I can think of the opposite requirement, one first models a 'case' using
some generic/abstract modelling language/notation (say UML) then convert
the diagram to syntax (say Turtle) (provided I understand what turtle is).
(going from an abstract notation to a less abstract one)

Pls Help me to work out when would one first write the syntax
then abstract the generalize model from it, other than for
verification/validation purposes?

Cheerz

PDM