Re: RDFa and RDF API, or Semweb and JavaScript

Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Hi Denny,
>
>> I recently read the RDFa API [1] and RDF API [2] and quite liked them (nice work there, seriously).
>> I wanted to ask if there are already decent implementations of those in JavaScript?
> Somewhat dated, but the best implementation out there so far:
> https://github.com/webr3/rdfa-api.

Cheers Thomas, aye that one is from an previous version where the RDFa
API and RDF API were defined as one API in one doc; have a new RDF API
specific one pretty much ready to go in the next couple of days.

Thinking about pulling the js3 [1] native handling functionality in to
the implementation.. anybody think that's a good idea? (it can be done
whilst still maintaining full API compatibility)

[1] https://github.com/webr3/js3