Re: AW: AW: ANN: LOD Cloud - Statistics and compliance with best practices

I happen to agree with Martin here.
My concern is that the naïveté of most of the research in LOD creates the illusion that data integration is an easily solvable problem -- while it is well known that it is the most important open problem in the database community (30+ years of research) where there is a huge amount of money, research, and resources invested in it. This will eventually fire back to us - the whole community including me - since people will not trust us anymore.
Specifically, you can't deny that in practice the mythical picture gives this illusion; otherwise, why have it?
cheers
--e.