Re: Are literals owl:Things?

  On 10/14/2010 9:16 AM, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:

> Another way of answering the question (which I would coin the
> "model-theoretic view") is to ask:
>
> are the interpretations of a rdfs:Literal included in the
> interpretations of owl:Thing?

The model theory is not an interoperability point. They help define the
interoperability points - entailments etc
To compare the interpretation of some URI in one model theory with the
interpretation of the same URI in some other model theory is a category
error ( ... the beginning of madness ... )
Questions about RDF or OWL model theory, are, from the point of view of
the Web user, about as well formed as questions about angels and pinheads.

===

The crucial part of
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-direct-semantics-20091027/#Interpretations