Re: microformat for turtle?

Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> On 11/25/2010 07:13 PM, Nathan wrote:
>> Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>> Very nice!    Have you seen that used in practice?
>>
>>     http://webr3.org/apps/play/embeds/js3
>>
>> an understated demo of everything smerged together
>
> Looks cool, but the javascript does not execute in my browser (FF 3.6):
>
>  Error: Object.defineProperties is not a function
>  Source File: http://webr3.org/apps/play/embeds/js3.js
>  Line: 31
>
>  Error: js3 is not defined
>  Source File: http://webr3.org/apps/play/embeds/js3
>  Line: 35
>
> It does execute in Chromium, though...

Ahh yes, I forgot about that, covered in more depth here:
   https://github.com/webr3/js3

Short version is that the lib is ECMAScript-262 v5, and not everybodies
up to speed with that yet, see http://kangax.github.com/es5-compat-table/

> But it *is* a cool idea :)

agreed, n3/turtle in HTML is v cool, and incredibly easy to publish + write.