Open Positions at Gnowsis.com

From: Bernhard Schandl <bernhard.schandl@gnowsis.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:31:34 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

Gnowsis.com, a Vienna-based Web startup, uses Semantic Web, AI, text analysis, data integration, and methods from cognitive science to help people refind their stuff. We work on an assistant software that gives users quick access to information based on what they are currently working on.

Currently we are looking for applicants for the following positions:

We have three open positions for software engineers:

Software Application Engineer - Natural Language Processing
<http://www.gnowsis.com/about/content/open-positions-natural-language-processing>

Software Application Engineer - Database Development
<http://www.gnowsis.com/about/content/open-positions-database-development>

Software Application Engineer - User Interface Design
<http://www.gnowsis.com/about/content/open-positions-user-interface-design>

We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English or German and will invite you for a personal interview. Send your application and all other questions to jobs@gnowsis.com.

Please forward this announcement to interested colleagues and students.

Best regards
Bernhard Schandl