Re: Datatype normalization

Just to clarify, I'm specifically talking about when the property has a
  range specified - not just hitting "12.1" in a graph and saying oh
that looks like a decimal so I'll convert it to that. More along the
lines of type inference in a compiler - next step being to validate
against DatatypeRestrictions.

There are two contexts where I'm looking to implement this
functionality, as part of an rdf library which converts typed literals
to native types - and as part of an "RDF compiler".

Good catch re "100,123" btw, hadn't thought of that!

Cheers,

Nathan