Tabulator? Re: More browsers for ISWC 2010 data?

Do I assume that the dog food data does not work in tabulator
because it the data does conneg and assumes that if you can handle HTML
then you should not be given RDF?

With tabulator,
http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/iswc/2010/ redirects to
http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/iswc/2010/html

which is an HTML web page, not RDF.

If you are publishing data, please publish it primarily as data, not as HTML,
for clients which can take both equally well.  Or don't use conneg.

Interesting -- if I start at http://data.semanticweb.org/workshop/cold/2010/rdf
then I can browse, because tabulator in outline mode uses a stronger preference for RDF.

Tim